Jesus die to clean you from all your sins
What Jesus demonstrated in the Cruz,
was that a human being can live a holy life.
- The people told him to leave the city
- Accused of having demons
- Accused of blasphemy
- Accused of casting demons away by Beelzebub.
- Betrayed by his closest friends
- disbelieved by his own people and even family members
- Innocently condemned to die
- Was hungry
- Was thirsty
- Was humiliated
- Paid with un-gratefulness
With all these,
- The Lord’s moth did not open to curse anyone.
- Jesus healed many
- Live without anything for the sake of the gospel
- He healed the guardian who came to put him in jail.
- He forgave those who kill him
- He remain silent
- He did not lose his temper.
- He pray, many times without sleep
- He felt compassion and performed miracles
When I am in trouble, and I think on what Jesus did, I can feel the courage to continue.
And if I had done less than what is expected from me as a believer, I can feel ashamed of myself like Peter and I repent.
Jesus is our example on any difficult or easy situation. Because he did it, we can do it.
He is the first Adam of a new generation. A group that do not seek for their own benefit, but for the kingdom of God.